- What is this document about ?
- How we collect your personal information ?
- What personal information do we collect ?
- How do we use the information we collect ?
- Do we disclose your personal information ?
- How do we safeguard your personal information ?
- How can you access information and ensure its accuracy ?
- Do you have any comments or questions ?
a.This document explains how we collect, use and disclose your personal information in connection with our products and services. In this document when we use the term “we”, “our” or “us” it is a reference to Arnolds Swiss Cakes ACN 608 083 601 of 42 Bell Street, Heidelberg Heights, VIC 3081.
a. 2.1. Generally, the only personal information we collect about you is that which you choose to tell us.
b. 2.2. We may also collect information from a friend or someone who refers our products and services to you.
a. 3.1. We collect personal information which we consider relevant in providing and promoting our products and services to you.
b. 3.2. The type of information we collect includes, your name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth and credit card details.
a. 4.1. We use your personal information to provide products and services to you.
b. 4.2. We may also use your personal information to provide, promote and market our products and services to you, to process payments, to maintain and develop our business systems, to provide customer service, membership programs and any competition or promotion we may run, and to comply with the law.
c. 4.3. If you do not provide us with all or part of the personal information we require, it may prevent us from carrying out the things we have stated in clause 4.2.
d. 4.4. If you receive promotional material or are a member of membership program you may choose to ‘opt out’ of receiving this information or membership, just let us know.
1. 5.1. We will not sell your personal information without your consent, unless we sell our business.
2. 5.2. We may choose to disclose your personal information to our contractors, our agents, our Franchisees and any other party who may assist us in providing products and services to you, or in promoting or marketing our products and services to you, or any party who purchases or seeks to purchase our business.
1. 6.1. We store your information in both electronic and paper form.
2. 6.2. We take all reasonable precautions to protect these records from misuse or unauthorised access by using physical, electronic and procedural safeguards.
3. 6.3. It is our practice to destroy, delete or de-identify your personal information when it is no longer needed.
1. 7.1. When you provide us with personal information (or other third parties) provide us with personal information, we assume that it is correct unless you tell us otherwise.
2. 7.2. Unless we know that personal information is incorrect, we cannot correct it. You can assist us, by telling us when the information we hold has changed and is no longer accurate.
3. 7.3. If you wish to access the personal information we hold about you, you can do so by making a request to us. In some cases a small fee may apply. You can contact us by telephone on (03) 9457 1832 or by email email@example.com
1. 8.1. We welcome any questions or comments and invite you to contact us.
2. 8.2. We may amend this policy from time to time, to make sure that it is accurate and up to date.